Meaningful Use Resources
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have established the EHR Incentive Programs for eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals. These programs provide incentive payments for upgrading or demonstrating meaningful use of electronic health record (EHRO technology.
This page provides some helpful links directly to CMS and other sources.
- The Official Web Site for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs
- CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (HealthIT.gov)
- The Certified Health IT Product List, maintained by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- National Institute of Science and Technology Information Technology Portal
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Information Privacy
For More Information
For more information on topics related to CMS EHR Incentive Program and Meaningful Use of EHR systems, please complete a Contact Us form and indicate "Assistance with EHR selection or Meaningful Use" as your reason for inquiry.