Explore the Vermont Health Information Exchange
- Primary and specialty medical providers,
- Home health and hospice associations (Visiting Nurse Associations),
- Behavioral health agencies,
- Long term care facilities,
- Commercial labs, and,
- Other health care organizations.
The network enables value added services, including:
- A gateway to analytic services for Vermont accountable care organizations,
- An interface to the Vermont Blueprint clinical data registry,
- An interface to the Vermont Department of Health Immunization Registry, and
- A secure provider portal, VITLAccess, and
- Secure point to point messaging system, VITLDirect.