All FAQs

How can patients find out who has accessed their data?

Under the Vermont consent policy, you have the right to see an audit report of each  by a provider of the information available about you. To request an audit report, please call the VITL offie at 802-861-1800 or Contact Us.

Where can I find information from the Vermont Department of Health regarding Meaningful Use?

Please visit the Vermont Department of Health website for information about meaningful use measures related to public health at