The VITL website automatically gathers and stores certain data about site visitors, but this information does not identify you personally.
VITL has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been collected from this website.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- the domain name of visitors to our website.
- aggregated information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number.
- the email addresses of those who post messages to a bulletin board on the site.
- the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email.
- the email addresses of those who make postings in a chat area.
A postal address, telephone number or email address supplied online may receive periodic communications from VITL with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not want to be contacted, please contact us.
VITL may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change we will post notification of the policy changes on this website, and provide visitors with the ability to opt out of any new uses.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.